Stonefish Careers is looking for an experienced People and Culture Assistant to join our client’s rapidly growing business in the IT industry, specialising in data analytics and cloud solutions.
From their humble beginnings as a local tech start-up, our client now has offices in almost every Australian capital city, as well as an office in New Zealand and India. They have been sustainably expanding over the last ten years and now require a new face to join the Brisbane team.
The role will involve day-to-day running of the Brisbane office and administrative support of the Brisbane team, with a focus on recruitment.
- Day to day administrative support for the Brisbane Practice Management Team
- First point of contact for all internal calls and enquiries
- Supporting the end to end sales administration process for Brisbane office
- Create and update consultant profiles and/or statement of work drafts
- Maintain an accurate system of record for SoWs, consultant allocation as well as other sales documentation using Salesforce.com, Resource Portal and Client log
- Support staff members requiring onboarding assistance including police checks, CV, Visa checks and other onboarding paperwork for key customers
- Provide support and training for new hires
- Assist in organising internal and external events
- Organising access passes
- Ordering and maintaining office supplies and consumables
- Arrange travel and accomodation
- Organise and run new starter inductions
- Managing visa application process
- Workforce Administration (people movements- new hires, transfers, parental leave, returners)
- Administration related to P&C transaction (statements of service, etc.)
- Manage leavers (exit interviews, etc.)
- Coordination of interviews
- Set up new starters on all systems
- Assist with coordinating and facilitation of L&D activities
This is a full time position with loads of variety to keep you busy and entertained from day to day! You will be fully supported by the L&D and HR teams based in Sydney with them simply a call or email away, however, as you will be the face of People and Culture on the ground locally, this role does require a significant amount of recruitment expertise.
HR qualifications will be extremely advantageous.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply immediately!